“I really hate those”irksome ugly pimples” on my butt!” “Me, too!” “How can we get rid of this curse?”
I overheard three young ladies talking on the bus when I was on my way home. They were talking about “irksome ugly pimples” on their butts. Lol. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop, but their words somehow caused me to control my laughter (I probably got red on the face from such control!)
I can’t wait to wear my lovely shorts at the beach! Blast these pimples! Argh!”
Yes, pimples are the most common skin-related problem which almost everyone faces at some point of their lives. But while others are more concerned on acne on their faces, there are those who are worried on pimples on their butt! Especially ladies who’ve got amazingly rounded sexy butts! (Who said men aren’t conscious of their butts, too? Bet yah men will read this, too! Lol)
If you’re one of those who’ve got this dilemma and want some improvements, try these tips:
- Practice hygiene please. Change daily, more than once is best.
- Do NOT wear too tight undies; make those butts breathe. Those tight panties or very tight thongs may look sexy on you, but they’re not good for your butt because they trap the sweat, which causes the pimple outbreak..
- DON”T use nylon underpants and too-tight polyester thongs as these can trap perspiration, and while that shouldn’t cause typical pimples, it’s possible you could have some irritation including small bumps. Shift to full cotton or natural fabrics.
- Take notice of detergents you use for washing your undergarments. Organic detergents are better for your undies, and make sure they are rinsed well. Don’t use scented fabric softener, too. These can aggravate your butt pimples.
- Frequently wash your butt area with anti-bacterial soap or acne cleanser, let’s say about two to three times a day.
- Exfoliate your butt skin regularly in order to get rid of acne.
- If you’re using body sprays, make use of body sprays with salicylic acid in them.
- Apply acne ointment on affected areas diligently.
- Use loofah and soap to wash your butts when you take your daily bath to invigorate your skin, thereby reducing your butt pimples.
- Use shower gels with salicylic acid if you suffer from persistent butt pimples which prevents the pimples from occurring.
- Make use of a body scrub regularly to remove accumulating dead cells on the skin, thus preventing pimples from cropping up.
- You can try to use an aspirin mask recipe if you have a bad case of pimples by applying it on the affected area. Apparently, aspirin is brilliant at spot-treating pimples, clearing up acne and itchy patches.
- Tea tree oil, zit creams and ointment on your butts to get rid of pimples are also additional options.
- Be conscious of healthy diet : fresh vegetable, fruits, and Omega-3 fatty acids; avoid processed and fatty food, and take loads of water to flush out the toxins from your body.
If these tips don’t work because of heavily-infected butt pimples, it’s time to call on your super dermatologist!