By Milo A Martinovich
The Moringa tree is not known as the miracle tree for small benefits. The tree, native to Africa and parts of India, has more health benefits than almost any other natural occurring substance. The whole tree has uses for health, as well as other, benefits. There are not many things in this world that come to close to perfect as the Moringa tree. It is even being used in less fortunate areas in the world to help aid the recovery from malnutrition. The results are great! When I said the whole tree can be used, I wasn’t exaggerating. The bark can be used to aid the in the healing of cuts, the roots can be made into a healthy tea, the leaves can be used for innumerable things, and the seeds/seed oil can be used for cooking and perfume. This article isn’t long enough to list all of the benefits of the tree however!
Here are the top 5 health benefits of the Moringa tree:
1. Essential Amino Acids – Many plants and trees lack all of the essential amino acids in their protein, which make them incomplete proteins and not as beneficial as proteins found in things like chicken and fish. That is a let down of being a vegetarian or a vegan. Luckily for them, and other people lacking in complete protein intake, the Moringa tree products contain all of the essential amino acids.
2. Antioxidants – Antioxidants fight off free radicals, which can cause cancer and a more aged look to your body. Since antioxidants are so important to health, it is only natural that the miracle tree contains over 45 antioxidants in all!
3. Vitamins & Minerals – The leaf of the Moringa tree boasts high numbers of vitamins and minerals. It has 7 times more Vitamin C than an orange. It has 3 times as much potassium as a banana. The carrot is usually the face of Vitamin A, the Moringa tree boasts 4 times more. That is not the only vitamins and minerals it has in it however. It is also very rich in iron and calcium.
4. Natural Energy – In this day and age, natural energy is not something that most people look into. Most of the popular energy supplements are unhealthy and contain synthetic chemicals. Of course, the Moringa pulls off another miracle by boosting energy without any sugar at all! It is great for a sugar free metabolism boost, which is perfect for losing weight.
5. Overall Health – This isn’t one thing that the Moringa tree can do. Instead, this is the list of what it can help with in your overall body. It serves as an anti-inflammatory, a cholesterol regulator, it’s great defender against migraines, detoxification agent, a digestion support product, and a blood sugar regulator. I don’t think there is anything else in the world naturally occurring that can stand up to what the Moringa supplement can do!
If you are wanting to take a venture in the world of natural health, Moringa should be at the top of your list. It can perform miracles! That is why the nickname of the miracle tree is so perfect! If you have any health situation, serious or minor, it will probably aid in the recovery. Definitely don’t miss out on the Moringa tree and its supplements!