Are you scared of raising your hands in public? Are your dark underarms stopping you from flaunting the new sleeveless you have bought?
Being cautious every time means so much sacrifice of freedom!
Your underarms may have gone dark due to some of your mistakes and that includes shaving or deodorant usage, but let’s not leave them dark.
Do not fret. Your underarms are not destined to be dark forever! They may need your efforts and time as well as patience but you can surely get whitened underarms. With these 2 simple home remedies, you’ll soon wear your sleeveless tops again quickly.
Things you’ll need:
1 table spoon baking soda
- Baking soda is an incredible exfoliating agent that helps remove dead skin cells and it absorbs odor, making this a top choice to use under your arms.
1 table spoon lemon juice
- Lemon is not only a natural cleanser but also has anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties. Its acidic properties help extensively in lightening your skin along with exfoliating dead skin cells.
Step 1. Pour lemon juice into baking soda
Step 2. Mix the ingredients and apply it for 5 min
- Mix the ingredients together thoroughly.
- Apply the paste on your underarms.
- Gently massage for 10 minutes, let it dry and rinse it off with water.
- Finish with moisturizing your skin.
Note: Repeat 3 or 4 times a week for effective results