Potatoes are everyone’s favorite as they make delicious and crunchy snacks. They grow all over the world and are an excellent tonic for your health.
Potatoes can be used to make potato juice which contains Vitamins A, C, B, phosphorus, calcium, iron, potassium, fiber, and protein. Potato juice can be taken with any other juice, honey or lemon. Potatoes have great healing abilities when made into fresh juice.
Benefits of Potato Juice
1. Potato juice is a wonderful anti-inflammatory agent that works well for arthritis and all the other forms of inflammatory disease aches and pains, especially joint pain and back pain. And potato juice will increase circulation to every area of the body.
2. Potato juice is very alkaline and works to alkalize the body in order to prevent diseases such as cardiovascular disease and even cancer.
3. Potato juice is great for eczema and even acne helping to clear up your skin in no time.
4. Potato juice can help you lose weight, take one cup of potato juice in the morning before breakfast… and in the evening 2 to 3 hours before going to bed. Potato juice doesn’t taste that great… so make sure to mix it with other juices like carrot juice and add some honey so it tastes great!
5. Potato juice works wonders for gout. Flushing out the uric acid from your body.
6. Potato juice lowers cholesterol and in general improves your over all state of health and well-being.
7. Potato juice also works well as an inexpensive detoxing agent too. Want to flush out your liver and gallbladder then give it a try. And potato juice has been used in Japan and other places in the world to treat hepatitis with good success.
8. There are studies showing that potato juice works well for treating pancreatitis and kidney disease… including high protein values on clinical lab tests. And there’s some evidence that it also works well for diabetes and high blood pressure.
9. Potato juice being alkaline is great for soothing the GI tract, curing indigestion, and helping with excess acid… and for healing a irritable gut and also healing gastric ulcers. A true miracle food for the GI tract.
10. Potato juice is full of vitamins A, C, B’s, and phosphorus, calcium, iron, potassium, zeaxanthin, fiber, and protein!