You could lose at least 100 of your 100,000 scalp hairs each day but you shouldn’t be alarmed. Usually, the lost hair is replaced by a new hair from the same hair follicle, located just below the scalp’s surface.
Luckily we have some great home remedies for hair loss.
5 Natural Tips to Prevent Hair Loss
It’s better to use natural products to stop hair fall than to go in for expensive parlor treatments that may not help the problem.
Try the following easy tips at home and see how effective they are in reducing hair loss!
1. Hot oil treatments: Take any natural oil – olive, coconut, canola – and heat it up so that it is warm but not too hot. Massage it gently into your scalp. Put on a shower cap and leave it on for an hour; then shampoo your hair.
2. Natural juices: You can rub your scalp with either garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. Leave it on overnight and wash it thoroughly in the morning.
3. Get a head massage: Massaging your scalp for a few minutes daily will help stimulate circulation. Good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Circulation may be improved through massage by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base.
4. Antioxidants: Apply warm green tea (two bags brewed in one cup of water) on your scalp and leave this mixture on for an hour and then rinse. Green tea contains antioxidants which prevent hair loss and boost hair growth.
5. Practice meditation: Believe it or not, most of the times, the root cause for hair loss is stress and tension. Meditation can help in reducing that and restore hormonal balance.